The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy M Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Timothy M Anderson has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 2 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy M Anderson - Posted on August 10th, 2017
Dr. Anderson has no bedside manners! He is rude and abrupt. I would not let him near my mother or any of my loved ones. Told my mother she needed surgery or she may not make it through the night. We transferred out of the hospital and sought other treatment without surgery, which was the advice of several other doctors. Avoid him if at all possible.
Definitely would recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy M Anderson - Posted on March 11th, 2016
I met Dr. Anderson in the ER at MetroWest hospital. Someone had told me to expect him to be a little rough around the edges, so I expected the worst. Luckily, he was great. He was very clear when he explained what was going on and what kind of treatment was necessary. He was friendly and compassionate, and while he had what I describe as a dry sense of humor, he was very humorous as well, which helps a lot when you're unsure how things are going to turn out. I would definitely recommend Dr. Anderson and his PA, Sarah, to anyone looking for excellent care from highly intelligent, skilled and very kind people.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Timothy M Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Locations & DirectionsST ELIZABETH MEDICAL CENTER, 825 Washington St Ste 115, Norwood, MA
Dr. Timothy M Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norwood, MA.