Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Collins
Dr. Timothy Collins, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in Grand Prairie, TX and Grand Prairie, TX . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Collins is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital and Harris Methodist - Springwood. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr . Collins have been my caring physician for several years 13 years to be exact, he have and has a warm and caring heart, he have save me from a very trying time of my health, he takes his time to get to know the needs of his clients, also gain a close relationship with you, however he do not make you feel like you're more than just a client with numerous health problems, overall he is a very willing and concerned physician with a big heart. Also would and I have referred several family and friends to visit with him.
Dr. Collins is an excellent doctor but the wait time is too long. After the nurse does BP there is usually still at least a 30 min. wait and usually more.
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Medical Center Of Arlington
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Texas Health Physicians Group
20 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.