Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy M Howard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy M Howard has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Timothy M Howard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Howard has been our Family doctor for 15 years. My son who is now 14 has never seen other doctor but him. He is extremely thorough, professional and is great with small kids up to elderly grandparents. We absolutely love him. We have had several different illnesses in the past and I completely trust everything he has ever done for our family. He is very kind and patient and makes sure if you are not better soon to call back and come back in. I have NEVER waited in the waiting room more than 15 mins. I can not say enough great things about him. I have also had to see Dr. Brown & Dr. Carter before and they are also very wonderful and professional. This is a Great place for Family health Care!!!
I had a horrible experience with Dr Timothy Howard, and would not recommend him to anyone. I was prescribed a medication for which I had an extremely severe allergic reaction to. I followed up with the office, and Dr. Howard completely ignored my serious concerns, and didn't care at all that I had a severe allergic reaction. The doctor had a complete lack of empathy. I wasted my money, and I'm still just as sick as I was before the consultation with Dr Timothy Howard. I'm tired of being a lab rat for doctors to prescribe medications that they feel will work but truly don't.
28 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTimothy M Howard Md, 2902 Davenport Dr SE, Owens Cross Roads, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy M Howard in this video.
Dr. Timothy M Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owens Cross Roads, AL.