Dr. Timothy Marten Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Marten?

Worst nightmare.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Check out the book "Secondary deformities and the secondary facelift" There is plenty of pictures by this doctor. When he tells about the defects and mentions how the surgery was performed by another ps, he forgets to tell that his deformities are even worse if he happens to hate you. He pulls most of the fats out and drills bones and makes people ugly. Look at the women in that book. They all have unnatural features after Marten has made their head tiny, overly tight, gaunt etc you name it. Marten has too aggressive approach. When someone asks less work, he does not get that but does what he always does. Too tight too much. He doesn't make women look pretty. He takes their beauty away. Marten has no aesthetic eye nor skills for unique looks that all people need when they choose plastic surgeon. That is my opinion. Read what he writes and comments... read what his unhappy patients say... There is no logic in many things he does and says.

Zero stars for this liar!

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Cruel abuse withouy consent

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Terrible plastic surgeon who abused a patient with several procedures that he had no permission to do.

Cruel plastic surgeon

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Did several procedures without consent.on purppse and ruines my life. He is pure evil.

Posted on July 1st, 2017

Horrible results...

Simply the BEST in the Business

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr. Marten corrected a bad facelift done by another surgeon. His skill at fat transfer and natural looking results is unparalleled. There is no one else I would trust with my face - my only concern is what to do if he ever retires!

They delete the truth!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

My experience with this place is that he is an extreme version of a scam artist! He destroyed my face and my life. Someone mentioned in Yelp that he is an overpriced butcher and that is absolutely true. No skills and no intelligence to understand what unique personal beauty is. Wanna become "Martenized" as they say? Then go ahead and book your surgery with this man! I wish I knew what that meant before proceeding with my surgery. I wish I knew he does not know how to rejuvenate his patients to look like themselves... but instead "Martenizes" them... disgusting!

They delete the truth!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Amazing Results Have Lasted Many Years!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

My original facelift with Dr Marten was in 2002, followed by a "tune-up" facelift in 2012. His work his extraordinary with gorgeous results that have remained lovely and natural for 15 years. Dr Marten is a world-renowned surgeon who has been at the front of medical advances in plastic surgery. Make him your first stop for a consultation and you will learn that he is not only an artist with vision, but a medical professional who unites his broad training and experience with a long term vision to the beauty and satisfaction of each client.

Far from that professional these false reviews claim he is!

Posted on April 4th, 2017

The best

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Dr. Marten is a humble, kind, beyond talented doctor. In 2006 he performed a FL, upper bleph, lateral eye brow lift, and fat grafting. I could not of been happier and now 11 years later I will be having it done again. Without a doubt I trust him with my life. He is a man of integrity, a perfectionist, meticulous in every way.

Posted on February 21st, 2016

Dr. Marten is truly an artist. The staff was very supportive, especially Brittany. I had a facelift for the first time at 64 and I now look totally natural- just 15 years younger! I highly recommend him. He is worth the wait to get in to see him.