Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Timothy Massey
Dr. Timothy Massey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bothell, WA, with another office in Kirkland, WA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Massey is affiliated with Valley General Hospital and Evergreen Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Massey has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Timothy Massey has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Timothy Massey has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
I would not recommend Massey to my worst enemy. He should have lost his liscence to practice medicine after he operated on me. He knew exactly what went wrong with me because he had the same thing happen to one of his patients in Illinois before he fled the state to come to WA to re open his practice. He was under insured and told my attorney to just pay her and get it over with, he could not even face me and apologize. My life is ruined! I am handicapt and in pain everyday and there is nothing anyone can do for me.
20 years ago Dr. Massey operated on me after falling out of a tree and crushing my spine and spinal cord. Dr. Massey's decisive, immediate and ultra-professional surgery did not save my life, but saved my way of life. Without him, with good routine care, I would probably have been a paraplegic; with his surgery I have had 20 year of active, happy, normal life added. This is one dimension only of his excellent care.
I had dibilitating chronic lower back issues for 18 years. After being in the emergency room Again! for horrible spasms. He came into to see me and said you cannot live the rest of your life like this. He did a full fusion of L4-L5 & L5-S1. It took some time and was not easy but I got my life back. Golf and most of all wrestling with my kids. That was in 2002 and 8 years later still going strong. Not a single spasm since.Me and my family owe him alot. It worked for me.
Dr. Massey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley General Hospital
32 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Massey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bothell, WA.