Dr. Timothy J Mattison Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Timothy J Mattison?

Forget About Him

Arrogent, lazy, pompous, and ignorant. Would advise NO ONE to ever go tho this office.

Horrible office

Staff was very, very rude. Completely incompetent. I walked into the waiting room and before the door behind me closed I was told I owed $15.00. I was pushed into a patient room by a rude medical assistant. I was seen by a nurse who seemed totally confused by my condition. She said the doctor was "not around" and took a photo on her phone and sent it to the doctor...somewhere. He was confused also. I left there untreated by incompetent people and never returned. I would not recommend anyone to even take their dog there. Simply a horrible experience. People like this "doctor" should never be allowed to practice medicine.

Staff is difficult

Dr. Mattison is a nice person, but his staff has real problems. His staff has a high turn-over rate. They do not seem to go out of their way to help you. I have had many frustrating experiences with them, but I stuck with him because I liked him in spite of the staff. However the situation has gotten worse since he has sold his practice to Promedica.

Patient

I was lucky enough to move back to Ohio and find Dr. Mattison. Both him and Dr. Nancy spend actual time with me without making me feel like they have to run out of the room to see another patient. Once I did have to wait a little at my visit but it was worth it. I was given his full attention, without being rushed. Both him and Dr. Nancy try to get to the bottom of the problem and don't just try to tell you to pop a pill hoping everything will be ok. I am extremely happy with these wonderful doctors.