A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Mcintire
Dr. Timothy Mcintire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brunswick, GA, with another office in Brunswick, GA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Mcintire is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus, Wayne Memorial Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Mcintire has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Timothy Mcintire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brunswick, GA.