Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Khaled Bowarshi, MDPsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Carolyn Linek-Rajapaksha, MDChild & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- BoardPrep RecoveryPsychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Walter Griffith Jr, MDPsychiatry3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Timothy M Mcrae MD
Dr. Timothy M Mcrae, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Bartow, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Neurology, Psychiatry, Adult, Child/Adolescent Psychiatry. He speaks English, Spanish.
Dr. Timothy M Mcrae has 2 locations
Dr. Timothy M Mcrae has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Timothy M Mcrae has the following 12 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Timothy M Mcrae Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Timothy M Mcrae
Dr. Mcrae graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine,University of Miami Schoo in 1984. He works in Tampa, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Neurology, Psychiatry and Adult, Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.