Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Momany has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Started looking for family doctor when we moved to the area and Amana Family Practice was the closest to our home. I interviewed Doctors in Cedar Rapids as well and was most impressed with Dr. Momany. He called me personally to answer questions I might have about becoming a patient there and was very pleasant, taking plenty of time to address every concern. Since becoming a patient I have had 2 pregnancies and take my children there as well. He is a fountain of information on children and people of all ages. He has a very practical approach to medicine. I never felt that I was being medicated unless necessary and if I took one kid in for a visit he was always willing to answer questions about the rest of the family as well. Very nice guy, great office, no wait ever. Other doctors in the practice are also very good so when Dr. Momany was unavailable I did not have a problem going to one of the others. Exceptional care in small town practice.
32 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Timothy D Momany accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmana Family Practice Clinic, 505 39th Ave, Amana, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy D Momany in this video.
Dr. Timothy D Momany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amana, IA.