Dr. Timothy D Momany Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Timothy D Momany?

Started looking for family doctor when we moved to the area and Amana Family Practice was the closest to our home. I interviewed Doctors in Cedar Rapids as well and was most impressed with Dr. Momany. He called me personally to answer questions I might have about becoming a patient there and was very pleasant, taking plenty of time to address every concern. Since becoming a patient I have had 2 pregnancies and take my children there as well. He is a fountain of information on children and people of all ages. He has a very practical approach to medicine. I never felt that I was being medicated unless necessary and if I took one kid in for a visit he was always willing to answer questions about the rest of the family as well. Very nice guy, great office, no wait ever. Other doctors in the practice are also very good so when Dr. Momany was unavailable I did not have a problem going to one of the others. Exceptional care in small town practice.