Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Moore has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Timothy D Moore has the following 12 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Blood Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Dr. Timothy D Moore has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
This Dr. is brilliant! He treats you with the utmost respect you deserve.Never have I had a Specialist as great as he at making me feel 100% at ease.He treats the whole patient, not just the cancer. I never felt rushed even though he is always extremely busy.Through 6 months of chemotherapy, he successfully treated my cancer and did the job of 2 Dr.'s when my PCP was unable to. Due to his excellent care, I am alive today! I would advise anyone they would be lucky to have him as their Doctor!!
My son has been a patient of Dr. Moore's after being diagnosed with an aggressive form of non Hodgkin lymphoma nearly four years ago. He was very knowledgeable and able to help us through a very difficult time. His staff was always kind and courteous, and helped us find all assistance that was available. Both my son and I would recommend Dr. Moore.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Timothy D Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy D Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.