Dr. Timothy R Moreno Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy R Moreno?

I spent 2500.00 on 5 visits for diagnosis. I drove for 1 hr to my appointment to find door locked, it was a good appointment date they said opps. my bad. flaky nurse and military style receptionist, very rude. dr. is good but they will string you out foreveruntill your bank is empty. would not refer anyone to this office.

Very Good Uroligist

I saw Dr Moreno for several years and in my opinion he is a very good Uroligist.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

I was referred to Dr. Moreno for a possible urinary tract infection. I made an appointment but had to wait for almost an hour, Finally I was taken to an examination room. The doctor was running in and out of the office seeing several patients at the same time. He was very nice, but he clearly getting his patients confused.I told him I was there for a possible bladder infection, and that I had been diagnosed by another doctor with a fecal impaction that was causing EXTREME AND PAINFUL CONSTIPATION, plus I felt I had a bladder infection. He talked about my history and meds I am taking, including Trazodone, an anti-depressant I've taken for almost 20 years. Afterwards he did a "scan" that was very strange and superficial and pronounced that my kidneys and bladder "looked fine." He told me to go to the local hospital and have my urine tested and he would call me with the results, but in the meantime he had meds for me.Then he gave me eight packets of a drug that, he said, would "make you feel better" When I asked what were the side effects and drug interactions, all he said was that it would turn my urine blue. I was supposed to take four pills a day - without any kind of diagnosis!When I got home I Goggled the drug (Prosed DS) and discovered that the packets HAD EXPIRED IN 2007, FIVE YEARS EARLIER! I called the pharmaceutical company whose number was on the packets and talked to a clinical rep who told me that THE MEDICATION HAD BEEN PULLED OFF THE MARKET TWO YEARS AGO, AND NOT TO TAKE IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!But wait, there's more! The pharmacy rep told me that the medicine was synthetic Belladona that was supposed to be used for people who had too many urges to use the toilet, and WOULD HAVE MADE MY CONSTIPATION SO PROFOUND AND DANGEROUS I MAY HAVE DEVELOPED A LIFE-THREATENING BOWEL OBSTRUCTION!I called and left a message about this with Dr. Moreno, but he never called me back. I sent him a letter cancelling our relationship and tellng him why.This doctor is a very pleasat man who has a screw loose and is clearly completely incompetent and DANGEROUS! Looking at his ratings I see that I am not the only one who has discovered this. I don't know how he's still practicing but DON'T GO TO HIM!.

READ

The Dr. himself is great!Very down to earth, he gets to the piont. Took time with me. His nurse, made me feel very comfortable. She was all smiles and very good at what she did. I am pleased with the DR. and nurse. But...the receptionist was rude. She had a very bad attitude.

Rude care by staffs

The staffs are very rude. The receptionist lady wants cash or check before the billing goes to the medical insurance. The receptionist acts like she is dying for money. The doctor is fine. It is the staffs acting greedy for money. I said don't ever go to this doctor offices.

Dr. Timothy R Moreno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sonora, CA.