Dr. Timothy J Morley Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Timothy J Morley?

On line

I am sure dr Morley is a nice person , but I was not happy .,I was unable to have consults with him in a timely manner . He was always too busy and my symptoms were getting worse . I never met him in person and one can't have a proper patient/ dr relationship over the phone only . This Dr was not the correct fit for me. This is not to say it's the same with another patient I personally would not recommend him unless you meet him in person then perhaps , but over a year I got worse not better. Today I have taken charge of my own health I took myself off all the supplements he recommended and started all over again . I am now Much improved. As patients in today's medical world we seek for perfection and want someone else to take over our care. The most informed patient is a patient who understands his or her body and takes responsibility for oneself ,not in fact blaming the health professional. his or her body.