Dr. Timothy L Mullins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy L Mullins?

I was very upset after seeing Dr Mullins. I had to have a surgical procedure done and he did not come in with me and my wife and explain the procedure to us before or after. In the office visit he acted like he could not wait to get out of the room and was just blatantly rude. When I needed a refill on my meds I called his office over and over leaving messages I was in really bad pain and when I did talk to someone I was just cut off. I had to go to another doctor to be taken care of properly. I would not recommend going to this doctor.

Simply the Best!

Dr. Mullins has treated me many times for kidney stones. Simply put, he is the best urologist in the area and maybe in the state of NC. I recently received an elevated PSA report from my family physician. I requested to see Dr. Mullins because he is someone that I trust completely.

A doctor I would highly recommend to others and if needed will see again.

Bedside manner

Dr. Mullins has been my dad's urologist for over 22 years. He is the very best ever for my parents, and myself. He is one of the family as my dad, Richard, would say. My dad has had several complications with prostate cancer, which was 1st diagnosed by Dr. Mullins, 21 1/2 year ago. Awesome doctor!!! My parents include him as one of their children. My dad has had MANY doctors over the past 20+ years. In 1996, my parents celebrated their 50th weddng anniversary. Dr. Mullins was the only medical care provider that attended the event. Dr.Millins is a great doctor!!! My parents, and myself, think of him as a member of the family. And, if Dr. Mullins reads these posts, my parents adore you, and I am very greatful for what you continue to do to help my dad!

Dr. Timothy L Mullins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.