Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy B Neuschwander has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy B Neuschwander has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Timothy B Neuschwander has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy B Neuschwander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Neuschwander has performed an ACL reconstruction surgery on my right knee using the Bone-Patellar Tendon autograft technique. It was the second time I have torn my ACL, and the previous surgery using less reliable allograft technique was done overseas. This time I recovered quickly to work, and could take long walks already within 4 wks, while now after 5 months of intensive physiotherapy I'm fully recovered, running and jumping normally with full knee mobility, and no stiffness. Highly recommend this doctor for his professionalism, attitude, readiness to provide all the information and discuss any issues that I've raised.
dr.N saved my life. I am a 28 yr old male athlete. I am competative in motocross, freestyle snowboarding and rely on resistance training to give me the edge. Dr.N did reconstuctive sutgery to both my knees and they have never been better im back in the game. He treated me very well and took great care of me. I cant say enough about what he has done for me my knees are stable and strong i trust them more now then before they were injured. If you see a bad review on him i would say its most likely that the patient didnt do there part after surgery they think it will just get better i see this all the time butthat parts on you. i would recomend him to any one i can continue to be an thlete because of Dr.N. my days as an athlete were numbered after my injuries i was depressed and angry and now im active and happy. thanks doc your truly one of my heros
This doctor completely screwed up my knee, has lowered my quality of life, and at 28 years old, I have to drive 600 miles to see a knee specialist because of what he has done to my knee, I will be needing even more surgeries now because of what he has done, I hate this man, he has taken my two young boy's mother away because of the pain I'm in on a daily basis, another bad part, when the pain was not getting better after a couple months after the surgery was done, he dismissed me, told me I was faking it, but the plan simple fact is, like I said I'm seeing a specialist, and will be needing more surgeries because of him!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Timothy B Neuschwander accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Center For Orthopedics, 1414 W Fair Ave Ste 190, Marquette, MI
Dr. Timothy B Neuschwander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marquette, MI.