Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Nicely was not my pre natal physician, my family was blessed that he was the on call provider while my physician was away with an emergency. I can not even begin to describe what a wonderful doctor he was during my delivery. He encouraged me, and listened to what I wanted. He never left my side and was reassuring to not only myself but my fiance through the whole delivery. I have some beautiful photos of him holding my daughter minutes after she was born, he genuinely cared about me as a person, not just a patient. I felt like I had known him forever. He was patient and kind. I no longer live in Arcata, and I am currently 30 weeks pregnant, I would give anything to be able and have Dr. Nicely deliver this baby. I encourage anyone and everyone to see him.
Dr. Paik-Nicely is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnited Indian Health Services Inc, 1600 Weeot Way, Arcata, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely in this video.
Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcata, CA.