Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely?

Dr. Nicely was not my pre natal physician, my family was blessed that he was the on call provider while my physician was away with an emergency. I can not even begin to describe what a wonderful doctor he was during my delivery. He encouraged me, and listened to what I wanted. He never left my side and was reassuring to not only myself but my fiance through the whole delivery. I have some beautiful photos of him holding my daughter minutes after she was born, he genuinely cared about me as a person, not just a patient. I felt like I had known him forever. He was patient and kind. I no longer live in Arcata, and I am currently 30 weeks pregnant, I would give anything to be able and have Dr. Nicely deliver this baby. I encourage anyone and everyone to see him.

Dr. Timothy C Paik-Nicely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcata, CA.