Went in to his office in pain. Left his office with no idea what was wrong with me even after his check up, cat scan, and X-rays. Dr spent less than 5 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with me and that was after almost an hr in the waiting room. Do not waste your time or money.

Not worth your Time or Money

Went in because I was in pain. As I sat in the lobby, the Dr went to the front desk area on his side and said, "why is this girl coming in if she's in so much pain? Why doesn't she go to the ER?" The staff informed him that I was sitting in the waiting area. I don't have insurance, I pay cash at time of visit. I didn't think he needed my money if he was just going to refer me to the ER that only treats pain, not the actual stones. So I left. This was the second time I have visited the office and the second time I was disrespected by the Dr. Don't waste your time or money!!

He is an intellegant professional doctor

Dr Taylor listened very carefully to my issues. I called and talk to specific nurses that were very helpful. They got me appointments on a timely bases. Thank you dr Taylor

Dr. Timothy O Taylor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.