Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy O'Neal
Dr. Timothy O'Neal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA, with another office in Redlands, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. O'Neal is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital. Dr. O'Neal has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy O'Neal has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. O'Neal has been my doctor for 10+ years and when my job changed, my decision on the type of medical insurance I signed up for is what he accepts. He is the only doctor I've seen that just doesn't give you a pill and sends you on your way. He wants to find out what is wrong and the staff in his office does a wonderful job with follow-ups. Because he is such a good doctor, appointments and the wait can be long but knowing what kind of doctor he is is worth the wait.
me and my wife have been s patient of Dr. O'Neal he is a very good physcicani know he goes to the hospital to do rouunds in the morning then when finished he spends the day at Beaver medical clinic until late like 7:30 because i have walked out of his office late many tiain then back home iiimes then back to RCH for rounds until 9:00 at least because i was at rry LeafRCH and he would come at 9:00 to do rounds
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. O'Neal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Redlands Community Hospital
40 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy O'Neal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.