Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy P Nichols has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Timothy P Nichols has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Timothy P Nichols is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Went and saw this doctor for a staph infection on my leg. He came into the room and was out of the room in 1 minute did not introduce himself or anything wrote me a prescription and sent me on my way. After 2 days my pains were worse and i had to be taken to the ER due to the hole getting bigger and worse. The emergency room doctor and my at home doctor could not believe the medication that he put me on because the medicine was not a medication used to treat staph. Long story short have been in the bed for over a week with a huge hole in my leg because the doctor did not give me the right meds for a serious infection thats life threatening.
21 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1997
Earl K Long Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy P Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar Beach, FL.