Dr. Timothy M Peasak Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Timothy M Peasak?

If I could give no stars I would....

Rude..... rude.. did I mention RUDE??? I dislike this man entirely. His bedside manner was horrid. His diagnosis was WRONG and the meds he prescribed me, no one has ever even heard of. Not my specialist, my pcp or my pain management Dr. The pharmacist also said they had no idea what that medication had to do with my problem. Total whack job!! Don't waste you're time at his ER!! You will leave worse than you came in.

Best doctor I've found yet. Listens to me makes accurate diagnosis and actually cares about my health. Can't go wrong!