Dr. Timothy A Peppers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy A Peppers?

Botched surgery

Don’t ever go to this doctor. He is incompetent, immoral and only looking to make money, learn new back procedures and prance around like god’s gift to women. He outright lies about his success rate and when all goes horribly wrong , he shrugs his shoulders and leaves the room. Please don’t let this man near you, you will regret it. I was working full time with some complaints of back pain, but no other findings. He pushed me into an experimental spinal procedure, promising a 50% reduction in pain. Instead, he left me completely disabled at 59 years old. He has no compassion or ethics. Dr. Peppers, in case you don’t remember, which I’m sure you don’t, I was the attorney working with Solveig and Dan Deuprey. Thanks for ruining my life.

Worst doctor

At the time I saw Dr. Peppers, I was working full time as an attorney. He promised his surgery would reduce my back pain by 50%. Instead, he butchered my back, leaving me bedridden forever. He ruined my life out of arrogance and greed. Stay away from this unscrupulous doctor. He doesn't care at all about his patients. He only cares about money and his ego.

REcomend highly

Performed spine surgery based on his inaccurate diagnosis. Misled/lied about success of surgery.

Dr. Peppers A+

I have unfortunately had to have multiple back surgeries and am so glad that Dr. peppers was and still is my doctor. I know he is providing the best in my care and I trust him.

I was fortunate in qualifying for the artificial disc implant. The fact that Dr. Peppers was one of only ten practices in the US to carry out studies on the disc implant told me that he was highly qualified and, most importantly, competent to perform this procedure. My surgery took place at the Scripps in Encinitas and I received wonderful care.Dr. Peppers followed me very closely during the post-operative phase and was attentive to all my needs. I have had the disc for eight years now and am very active with hiking, gardening, etc. Again, I feel very very fortunate to have had the artificial disc instead of a fusion. And I would recommend Dr. Peppers to anyone.