Dr. Timothy Perozek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Perozek?

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Best ever bro

Really Bad Bedside Manner

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr. Perozek was pretty rude. They didn't take my insurance but I was willing to pay out of pocket. He didn't introduce himself and just walked straight into the room. I was telling him of my symptoms but he seemed to just ignore them, and saying they were not related instead of giving me advice or other suggestions on what to do. He was condescending.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Very great place. See right now is a good name. It is true. My eye was so red and full of pain and the drop he gave me made it go away in acouple of days!

Genuine

Posted on November 6th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Perozek and I was impressed with the entire operation. My optomitrist sent me there for cataracts. The front desk girls were very efficient. I only waited a few minutes and then Chelsea started with me. I could tell she knew what she was doing. We talked all about cataract surgery and she got me ready for the Doctor. The Doctor explained my problem and said I had a choice about the surgery and we decided together to wait 6 months and look again later. I was so happy he told me I did not need to have my surgery done until I WAS READY! Now I am ready to tell you that this is a great staff and doctor.

I am so lucky I went to this office!

Posted on April 16th, 2011

I went there for a routine exam and I have neve had such a thorough exam. I have been seen by optomitrits in the past but this was my first time at an opthalmologist. Dr. Perozek dilated my eyes and found a hole in the back of my eye. His office made arrangements for me to see another speciailst and they lasered the hole. They said that if Dr. Perozek had not found the hole, that I could have had a lot of problems. I was just seen earlier by an optomitrist and they did not say anything about it.

I Don't Know How They Do It!

Posted on January 8th, 2011

I made an appointment and they got me in the same day because I was having pain. I had called three other places and they did not seem to care. Dr. Perozek's office said to come right in and they would work me in between patients. He took care of my problem and then had to see me for another exam to follow up and it was on a Sunday. He came and opened the office just for me. Las Vegas has a lot of BAD Doctors, but this one is the BEST DOCTOR!

Amazing physician!

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I would definitely reccomend Dr. Perozek. I have an eye condition that is rather rare and my other physicians had a problem diagnosing it. He knew what was wrong with my eyes immediately and now I can see perfectly. The staff is wonderful and the office is beautiful!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I think I'll have to agree on the comment above....its all about making money in this office. The office staff made a mistake on my contacts, and I was told I had to purchase the corrected ones again even though I already paid for the bad ones. I'm sorry, but if you are going to mess up on a prescription then you just substitute them, not try and sell the correct pair. Unbelievable.

Posted on August 9th, 2017