The BEST of the best

Dr. Phelan is the best doctor your could ask for. Having esperienced many doctors with the delivery of my daughter (I had to be transferred to another hospital) he, by far, has the best bedside manner and compassion for his patients. His office staff is GREAT, and the environment is very soothing. He never makes me feel rushed, and encourages questions. I highly recommend him to anyone.

I had high hopes for Dr. Phelan after reading his positive reviews. however, it seems that if you are a sexually active young woman who has no interest in becoming pregnant, Dr. Phelan would much rather spend time with his pleasantly fertile other patients. I came in because my cycle was a week late. Because I have an IUD, I became concerned-it can be very dangerous to become pregnant with one in. I also wanted an STI screening. After examining me for five minutes, Dr. Phelan recommended I buy a drugstore pregnancy test. He then screened me for a yeast infection, which came up negative. I assumed he had also swabbed me for an STI screening like I had requested, but he had not. I work long hours, and it is very hard for me to find time for appointments. Dr. Phelan's dismissal of my concerns (and his neglect to give me an STI screening test) was unprofessional, inconvenient and emotionally exhausting. By all means: if you are a happily married upper middle class Folsomite, go right ahead. This deviant will be taking her lady-parts elsewhere.

Dr. Timothy E Phelan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Folsom, CA.