Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy Plank has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Plank shows genuine interest in the patients health. There have been several times that by just talking he has recommended certain test and has always been right on the money. I owe my good health ( as mush as it can be for a 65 yo ) to Dr. Plank. I have had Dr. Plank as my doctor for about 20 years. Always courteous, and always shows interest in the persons health. Never rushes the visit if I have questions.
I have never seen a doctor with a greater "bedside manner" than Dr Plank. I always felt like I was his only patient. He would come into the exam room; sit down; chat a while; and THEN finally get down to medical issues.I was a patient back in the 90s, so this part is an old review. However, my sister still sees him and she says he is the same. He always makes her feel comfortable and at ease before proceeding to the purpose of the visit.(and 20 years later, he still asks her how Im doing!!)THIS is how all family doctors should be!
Dr. Plank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Dr. Timothy Plank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOhio Medical Group, 10325 Dewhurst Rd, Elyria, OH
Dr. Timothy Plank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elyria, OH.