Dr. Timothy Plank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Plank?

Dr. Plank shows genuine interest in the patients health. There have been several times that by just talking he has recommended certain test and has always been right on the money. I owe my good health ( as mush as it can be for a 65 yo ) to Dr. Plank. I have had Dr. Plank as my doctor for about 20 years. Always courteous, and always shows interest in the persons health. Never rushes the visit if I have questions.

Love Dr. Plank..He tells you like it is and treats you as an equal. He has always diagnosed me correctly and given me the correct medication. Would highly recommend him!

I have never seen a doctor with a greater "bedside manner" than Dr Plank. I always felt like I was his only patient. He would come into the exam room; sit down; chat a while; and THEN finally get down to medical issues.I was a patient back in the 90s, so this part is an old review. However, my sister still sees him and she says he is the same. He always makes her feel comfortable and at ease before proceeding to the purpose of the visit.(and 20 years later, he still asks her how Im doing!!)THIS is how all family doctors should be!

Dr. Timothy Plank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elyria, OH.