Dr. Timothy Pringle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Pringle?

Posted on August 28th, 2015

He and his staff have always been very responsive and kind with both of my elderly parents

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Was not a candidate for the Groupon. Groupon fully refunded. Doctor did not charge was consulation. Spent time answering my questions, very friendly, easy to understand and down to earth. I am very surprised by the negative reviews. I had a very positive experience and plan to be back.

Awkward to say the least

Posted on May 16th, 2015

I went in for a consultation about vericose vein treatments. The office staff was nice enough until Dr. Pringle walked in and was very attentive towards me. The dark skinned woman with braids gave me some horrible looks then rolled her eyes! They said they had time to do an ultrasound to see the extent of my issues and that it would be covered by my insurance. To make a long story short, the ultrasound was awkward and I never returned. I also felt it was odd that they didn't have any before/after pictures. I checked the internet, asked the office staff and even tried to chat with people in the lobby. I couldn't find anyone that had been treated there for vericose veins.

Beware of Groupon deal for vein wave!

Posted on November 10th, 2014

I bought a Groupon for two treatments of vein wave treatment for spider veins. I was told that I might not see any improvement due to the veins being fed by a larger vein....very common for spider veins. I had my left leg treated and figured I'd do the right leg on my second visit. Six weeks later, I've went from spider veins that were barely visible to a leg that looks like a war zone! I called the office asking to speak to Dr. Pringle, but was told both times by his nurse that this is typical of vein wave treatment and most patients either live with the bad results or have surgery on the feeder vein. Apparently the Groupon deal is to get you in the door so damage can be done and you can now pay for a costly surgery to repair it! I was told the worst thing that can happen is I'd see no results! And I'm now told that it will probably get worse over time! What I thought was bad before is now 100 times worse! I'd take my barely there spider veins back any day! This is the biggest mistake I've ever made!

LCSW and Minister

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr . Pringle is very knowledgeable and thorough in his work. He takes time to explain what his recommendations are and the treatment process. I would recommend him to others.

Most Compassionate Doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr. Pringle is one of many doctors that I see. Out of all the doctors I see he is the most caring and understanding. If not for him I would not of been sent to a pain specialist. He recognized that I had pain issues and rectified the problem. He has a great bedside manner and gives you plenty of time for questions and answers. I was referred to him and was given a appointment the same week. His staff is very attentive and know all patients by their names. Waiting time is minimal and very rare to wait longer than 10 to 15 minutes. He is a great doctor and have reccomended him to family members.

Incomparable compassion and genuine concern

Posted on January 27th, 2013

Dr. Pringle treated my 77 year old mother; I was especially anxious because of her preexisting health conditions but was put quickly put at ease when I realized how compassionate he was. I sincerely felt he had my mother's best interest at heart. I sincerely appreciate his humility, thoroughness and the kindness showed by his entire staff.

Licensed Professional Counselor

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr. Pringle is the real deal. I am so impressed with his ability to make you feel comfortable and warm. He is compassionate, empathetic and is the first to educate you on what is going on with your body. He has not only treated my varicose veins but he has taught me how to prevent further damage by educating me. Dr. Pringle I truly believe you are what all doctors should strive to be. Thank you for caring, taking time to educate me and treating me in the comforting manner you do. I appreciate your help and believe GOD is working through you. I will never forget you! :)

Knowledgeable, Caring and Compassionate

Posted on May 5th, 2012

Great MD who is caring and compassionate. Always takes time to explain things in detail... Thanks for everything! I feel great!

Posted on December 4th, 2011

Greatest Doctor and person that I've met in a long time. Very special and compassionate person. God fearing individual.

Great MD

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Met with Dr. Pringle today and felt very comfortable with him and his knowledge. Very capable and compassionate.

Best doctor that doesn't always want to cut you!!

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I loved my visit with Dr. Pringle and his staff. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Unlike the previous comment, maybe her artery wasn't blocked, but a doctor was trying to make tons of money off of her, as they usually do. The old "scare and cut" tactic is very common in the hospital. Anyway, Dr. Pringle hasn't had to perform a surgery on me, because he had taken the time out to educate me on being healthy. He is an advocate of healthy eating and the quality of life to prevent disease. He was very kind and extremely professional!!