Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Pritchard
Dr. Timothy J Pritchard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mentor, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Pritchard is affiliated with Tripoint Medical Center and Uh Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Pritchard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy J Pritchard has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Pritchard will run hours late without his staff calling that patients to let them know. I left work 2 hours early to see him and fter sitting in the waiting room for an hour I asked how far he was behind. They had no idea where he was or when he would be there. This office is full of the most unprofessional medical workers I have ever seen.
Dr. Pritchard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Lahey-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dr. Timothy J Pritchard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFerron & Pritchard Mds, 9500 Mentor Ave Ste 300, Mentor, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy J Pritchard in this video.
Dr. Timothy J Pritchard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mentor, OH.