Dr. Timothy A Queen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy A Queen?

I just went and saw Dr. Queen for the first time last week. The office staff was friendly, attentive and answered all the questions I asked. Dr. Queen was on time, thorough, explained my entire exam to me and gave helpful recommendations on how to improve my allergies symptoms. I am happy to have found a clinic that was hospitable as I treat my allergies.

Allergy care

On the recommendation of my primary care doctor, I went to see Dr. Queen for allergy assessment.Following Dr. Queens examination, I agreed to undergo treatment for the relief of my allergy symptoms. Yes it is a long process, but well worth the time to do.I also have a deviated syptum and he recommended that I have it fixed. I declined, but there was no pressure from him to get it fixed either by him or by another doctor.He also reccommended a hearing test. I also agreed to that test. Because of a difference in my left and right hearing, he reccommended that I see another specialist to determine if I had a physical defect/problem that was affecting my hearing. That resulted in an MRI that found I had a small nonthreating nodule in my brain that could be causing some of the problem. However, it is not operable so I just live with it.Dr. Queen was at all times a great doctor who cared about my health and treatment.I would highly reccommend him to anyone without reservation.