Dr. Timothy R Gilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy R Gilbert?

Diabetic Patience

Dr. Gilbert has always taken great care in helping me manage my diabetes and A1C. He has taught me how to regulate my med with exercise, food and weight control. By keeping my A1C in control I can live a better life.

This physician literally saved my life. Had significant complications from surgery. Spent 72 days in the hospital, 21 of those days were spent in ICU. Once discharged I still felt horrible and was down almost 40 lbs. After multiple visits with several physicians and still not felling better a friend suggested Dr. Gilbert. Although a 2 hour drive to see Dr. Gilbert I felt at this point it was worth a try. After my second visit I still felt bad and questioned his diagnosis. He strongly suggested I stick with the therapy and was certain his diagnosis was correct. In 2 months I gained over 30 lbs and feeling normal again for the first time in 6 months! I continue to improve and now have resumed all my normal activities. The 2 lessons I learned are trust your physician and be patient and that Dr. Gilbert is a truly knowledgeable caring physician. Thank you Dr. Gilbert for giving me my life back!

awesome doctor

My husband and I both see Dr. Gilbert. He has taken excellent care of us and I could never imagine seeing another endocrine doctor. We highly recommend him!

I have never been examined by Dr Gilbert nor seen by him. I have only seen his nurse practitioner have not received a call back from the NP in 3 days, so I feel abandonment by this MD

patient

Great doctor!! Very courteous and professional.

Had to reschedule my appointment several times (this was my fault). The staff was very helpful & gracious in getting me rescheduled in a timely fashion. Jordyn in the front office was particularly helpful & friendly. My case is fairly complicated & Dr. Gilbert spent a lot of time explaining things to me. His office nurse was prompt with calling out my prescription and making a referral to another MD. I was very satisfied with my visit.

Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor. He always listens to your problems and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is awesome especially the front desk clerk jordan. Highly recommend

He is an amazing Doctor and has wonderful staff!

Becka

He and his staff are very courteous. He spends a lot of time with you to explain your condition or his plan in great detail. I would recommend him to anyone! His staff let me know that they are getting another Endocrinologist at the end of the month so waiting to get an appointment will no longer be an issue.

Excellent doctor. Could not have asked for better treatment!

Best Doctor in the world!

I love Dr. Gilbert he is the best! He is patient and takes his time with you. I have even called the answering service and he immediately came on the line to answer all of my concerns. If you need a good endocrin doctor he is truly the best. I am very comfortable with him and I wouldn't change doctors for anything in this world.

This is the best Endocrinologist I have ever seen. He actually listened to me and explained in detail. The staff was very polite also.

Dr. Timothy R Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.