Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy R Johnson Jr MD
Dr. Timothy R Johnson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy R Johnson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Timothy R Johnson Jr has the following 4 expertise
- Prenatal Care
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
44 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Dr. Timothy R Johnson Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy R Johnson Jr's office for more information.
1600 S Canton Center Rd Ste 350 Canton, MI : (734) 398-0600
Locations & DirectionsWESTSIDE OB/GYN AND UROGYNECOLOGY, 1600 S Canton Center Rd Ste 350, Canton, MI
Dr. Timothy R Johnson Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Canton, MI.