Dr. Timothy C Rand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy C Rand?

Very good Dr. Has a lot of empathy for patients. I have been to him several times and recommended many friends to him.

Very thorough and felt he wanted to hear me out, answer my questions, and get quick resolution to my satisfaction. Nurses very kind and caring as well.

I was referred to Dr. Rand by my OBGYN for a laproscopic Hysterectomy. All the staff in his office are friendly and professional. Dr. Rand is a very nice doctor, and very easy to talk to. The surgery went amazing. Only a few days of pain and then almost like no surgery took place. Its been 2 months and you almost can't even see the scars any more. Amazing what they can do these days!

I have been a patient of Dr. Rand for 22 years. He delivered all my babies years ago. He has seen me through many issues over the years and I think he is great. He is direct and realistic. If you want a straight answer he will give it to you.I hope he keeps his practice for another 20 years.