Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Rearick MD
Dr. Timothy J Rearick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy J Rearick has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy J Rearick has the following 15 expertise
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ankle Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 2 of 2
Amazing Orthopedic MD
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy J Rearick - Posted on December 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy J Rearick - Posted on April 3rd, 2018
I normally don’t write reviews, but I had such a great experience with Dr. Rearick I needed to share. I went in with a foot issue and I was pleasantly surprised how patient he was in explaining my options and what would be the best treatment plan for me. He took his time, I never felt rushed and I felt he really heard me. Most doctors I’ve been to I’ve felt like a number and he shows how much he cares. Go to Dr. Rearick if you need an orthopedic. Nice guy, and even better results.. No pain!!
9 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Timothy J Rearick Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsVENTURA ORTHOPEDICS, 2230 Lynn Rd Ste 220, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Timothy J Rearick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.