Highly Dissatisfied

Amazing Orthopedic MD

Dr. Rearick is amazing. Very polite professional and personable. He took time to explain everything in detail. I would recommend him to family, friends, and anyone who needs an orthopedic doctor/surgeon. Thanks Dr. Rearick!!

I normally don’t write reviews, but I had such a great experience with Dr. Rearick I needed to share. I went in with a foot issue and I was pleasantly surprised how patient he was in explaining my options and what would be the best treatment plan for me. He took his time, I never felt rushed and I felt he really heard me. Most doctors I’ve been to I’ve felt like a number and he shows how much he cares. Go to Dr. Rearick if you need an orthopedic. Nice guy, and even better results.. No pain!!

Dr. Timothy J Rearick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.