Dr. Timothy Reichert Is this you?

3.8

Posted on September 21st, 2012

As an Office Mgr. for a Medical Practice, I, of course, am privy to some info patients may not be. We consider a new patient someone who has not seen the Doctor in 3 years. If our Doctor closed his panels with a particular insurance co. we would not accept a NEW patient w/this insurance even if they may have seen the patient 3 years ago. Finally, our doctors recommend follow-up immediately after a surgery if theres a problem. Typically, 6 weeks. If there are no problems a yearly follow-up is usually recommended. It would appear that the parent making this post didnt follow up for the yearly by waiting 18 months or more to call the office. Technically, this wouldnt be a follow up; it would be a new problem.

Twisted tubes require a second surgery

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Our son had tubes put in a toddler due to frequent ear infections. We were unable to get a follow up appointment or a hearing test after the surgery. This was all due to the office staff whom were very rude and unwilling to schedule the appointment. Now 18 months later, our son's ear's are turning flame red and come to find out the tube in his right ear was improperly placed and got caught in a ball of wax(dime size). His tube had to be removed by his pediatrician WITHOUT pain medication. Upon calling Dr. Reichert's office again and requesting an appointment(18 months later), we were told that the office is no longer taking new patients with his insurance. New patient?? He has been seen there and had surgery performed! How is that new??? Now here we are in need of an appointment with the man who placed these tubes in our son's ears and we were told by the office manager that they will not see him! What kind of doctor's office is this?? Definitely not one that I will recommend!

Butcher who caused me lifelong problems

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I went to Dr. Reichert as a toddler due to chronic ear infections. As was common practice, he surgically inserted tubes into my ears to drain the fluid causing the infections. These tubes are supposed to come out on their own eventually, but mine did not. A responsible doctor would have sedated a child to remove stubborn tubes using a surgical procedure. Dr. R., however, pulled them out in the office without any form of anesthesia. I cried due to the pain, at which point he had my mother leave the room and called me a little baby while yanking the tubes out despite my obvious discomfort.Both of my eardrums ruptured repeatedly. I cannot begin to describe the pain. Blood and pus leaked from my ears, soaking through pillows. I couldn't sleep. It's the worst pain I've ever experienced, and it happened over and over again because Dr. R permanently and irreversibly damaged my eardrums. Over 20 years later, my eardrums are both covered in scar tissue. I hate flying, because the changes in air pressure cause me tremendous pain. My eardrums sometimes rupture when I fly. I will never be able to scuba dive.When I was 9 years old, I went to a much better doctor who was horrified by how Dr. Timothy Reichert abused my ears. He corrected Reichert's mistakes surgically by patching my eardrums with skin from my head. The other doctor's work saved my hearing and ended the chronic pain. My eardrums have ruptured since then, but only a couple of times after turbulent flights.Don't take a child you love to this unprofessional, callous man. Protect your child from the lifelong health problems I've had as a result of Dr. Reichert's treatment.

Posted on August 17th, 2009

Staff was nice and pleasant. The doctor was wonderful!

Posted on July 27th, 2016