Dr. Timothy Rich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Rich?

The most amazing doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr.Rich is amazing! He is so thorough. He will gather information from head to toe on his patients to form the correct diagnosis. He doesn't miss a thing. He is genuinely concerned about his patients. I have never met a doctor like this. When he sees me he is never rushed and he always takes the time to listen to all of my concerns. He truly is a blessing in my life and I feel safe with my care being in his hands. Thank you Dr.Rich for everything you have done for me especially for giving me free reign on my eating! You really are a wonderful man.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2009

Dr. Rich was my Dad's Dr. in the emergency room, and was very compassionate, patient and kind. He was very thorough in explaining the situation to me when my dad was dying.

Posted on October 30th, 2015