Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Timothy M Risko
Dr. Timothy M Risko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Risko is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. Dr. Risko has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy M Risko has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy M Risko has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Timothy M Risko has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Risko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Timothy M Risko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmarillo Bone And Joint Clinic, 1100 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX
Dr. Timothy M Risko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.