Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Rittenberry
Dr. Timothy Rittenberry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rittenberry is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Advocate Illinois Masonic Physician Group and Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Rittenberry has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Timothy Rittenberry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 0 of
Dr. Rittenberry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Advocate Illinois Masonic Physician Group
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
31 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1982
The University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Timothy Rittenberry accepts the following insurance providers.
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, 836 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Timothy Rittenberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.