Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy A Rogge has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 31
I saw Dr. Rogge myself, but what he did to my wife is unconscionable. Giving her a prescription that made her dizzy, he still refuses to take responsibility for her fall. After she broke her hip, he called her up and laid into her. Having been out of the country, he knew only to blame her and spite her. A DANGER to all, please don't see him. Half the time he won't even be around.
Would you put yourself in a room with a man who was going to hurt you? Who was so stupid about medications, that he could cause you a DISABILITY for the rest of your life? This is that man, and this is what he did to me. Please, do not see him.
Dr. Rogge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Timothy A Rogge accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElizabeth Lantoria Rogge, 8105 166th Ave NE Ste 202, Redmond, WA
Dr. Timothy A Rogge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redmond, WA.