Dr. Timothy J Rutkoski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy J Rutkoski?

Feel so very lucky to have found Dr. Rutkoski. My husband, daughter and i all are patients and he is the best. Very attentive to all our needs and concerns. Always makes sure he answers all my questions and is one of the most careing doctors i have ever met. Would strongly recomment him to anyone looking for a excellent doctor.

Feel very fortunate to have Dr.Rutkoski

Dr.Rutkoski was an excellent choice for my family. Dr.Rutkoski is a very intelligent, thorough and caring physician. He has a great bedside manner and caring personality. I feel fortunate to have found a physician of his calibur and character in Holland.

Need more caring doctors like him

We have been using Dr. Rutkoski for the past 7 years and he is NUMBER ONE in his field. I wish half the doctors who practice today had half his heart, compassion, knowledge, bedside manner, and confidence as a doctor. He is a rare find nowadays in the horrible world of the medical field. I have used him not only for myself, my children, but now my whole family and most of my friends. Cannot say enough about how wonderful he is!!!!

I would definitely recommend Dr Rutkoski to others - I have. He is caring, listens to you, very in tune with you personally during your office visit with him.