Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy S Caudill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Timothy S Caudill has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Timothy S Caudill has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy S Caudill is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I feel Lexington is truly blessed to have a physician of Dr. Caudill's caliber. He is a wonderful clinician with a wonderful, caring manner with his patients. I have recommended him to everyone I know and will continue to do so. The time it takes to get in to see him specifically is long - but I don't care. If I am very sick and need to get in right away his office is always accommodating. When I just feel the need to discuss my symptoms with him - I do not mind the extra wait knowing the quality of care I am going to receive. I am thankful he was taking new patient's and I plan to continue on with him as my PCP as long as he is practicing.
33 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Timothy S Caudill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Kentucky Medical Center, 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY
Dr. Timothy S Caudill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.