Dr. Timothy Sagers Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Sagers?

Amazing

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Sagers was an amazing doctor to me. He provided all the needed information and explained everything the way i could understand. i would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Very easy to talk to. Best doctor visit I have ever had. Has a very easy approach in speaking about your care.

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Terrific Dr., has taken very good care of me when I have been very ill. Great personality also.

Great Physician

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I am an old gentleman and I have seen a lot of doctors over the span of my life. Without a doubt, Dr. Sagers is my favorite. He not only is an excellent physician, he actually spends time with me on my appointments and talks to me, not only about the current state of my health, but other things that may be bothering me. Highly recommend.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on October 1st, 2012

I've been going to Dr Sagers for many yrs even before he started his own practice.He was doing his training through Mercy's clinic. He was very caring then & would go out of his way to find the cause of your medical problem & to solve it. He would also do a follow up to see how you were doing.He knew how to make you feel comfortable in talking to him about problems.He took time to listen. Dr Sagers has not changed & I would recommend him to anyone.

Really like Dr. Tim...

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I've been his patient for more than 3 years. (As patients go, probably not a good one - 60ish male, smoker, generally oblivious to health, etc.)Dr. Tim was the 4th physician I tried after the one who treated me for >25 years retired. 1st one couldn't get to the point, 2nd one couldn't seem to find any points, and while I got good enough treatment from the 3rd one, I felt like a side of beef hooked on one of those overhead rails - impersonal, with a lot of hurry-up & wait.Dr. Tim's good to me, and patient with me. Very genial and pleasant, but he doesn't miss anything, and doesn't beat around the bush much, either. Now, if he just doesn't retire soon...He takes equally good care of my 10 yr. old son, too.Never had a problem getting in to see him at need. Neither he nor his staff fool around with a lot of Mickey Mouse or flashy eyewash...Office is very good about re-scheduling appointments at need.Has an in-office lab for routine stuff, very convenient.

Posted on December 4th, 2016