Dr. Timothy Sandmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Sandmann?

Great Reputation

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I had heard of Dr. Sandmann for years now and whenever I heard of him, I heard about his great reputation of being an excellent surgeon and physician. I was not disappointed and am appreciative of his care.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Sandman is excellent. He takes the time to get to know you and is through in diagnosis. This is the best doctor I have ever had and wish he were a GP. Followed up even on a Sunday at home after surgery to make sure I was okay. He has taught his staff well and they are just as good as he is with patients.

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Sandmann by my PCP for possible surgery. I was impressed from the first moment I met him. He spent lots of time explaining surgery. His bedside manner is wonderful. One of the nurses while I was in the hospital said she was switching to him because of how kind and caring he was during my stay. I would highly recommend him

Diagnosis was excellent

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Sandmann for over 10 years. I had a problem last year that I saw 2 different doctors over a period of several months. After quite a few test showing nothing, I went to Dr. Sandmann who diagnosed my cancer within 3 days and was operated on within a week. Thanks to him I am cancer free. So kind too.

Posted on October 13th, 2017