Dr. Timothy Schmakel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Schmakel?

I was referred by my dentist, drove an hour to get there in the snow because he is the best. He displays a very caring bedside manner. He is very knowledgable and patient enough to explain, and passionate about what he does. I have a large tumor that has deteriorated my entire jaw bone and he has reviewed x-rays, diagnosed and did a biopsy in his office. Wonderful office staff as well.

For tooth extraction he is the best.

This Doctor is phenomenal. Very energetic and personable and knowledgeable. The extraction did not hurt at all and there were no after effects the next day. I would refer him to anyone I know.

Competent, caring, trustworthy

If there was a way to rate this doctor off the chart I would. He is beyond phenomenal with this bedside manner and very relatable. He took my care seriously and was able to convey the seriousness of my condition while not creating additional worry. Competent and caring are how I would describe him

An exceptional oral surgeon!

Dr. Schmakel and his staff are the best I've ever experienced. They were double booked the morning of my appointment so there was a 30 to 40 minute wait, but even with that time pressure, Dr. Schmakel and his assistant Heather took time to listen to and answer all my questions. They are quick because they are highly skilled and know what they are doing; I truly got a sense of competence and efficiency, and at the same time felt that I was treated with respect and compassion. Dr. Schmakel even called the next day (Sat.) to see how I was doing, and I appreciated the chance to tell him that the numbness in my jaw, face and neck that I'd had for several weeks was completely gone, and that I hadn't even needed to take pain medication after the extraction. Professionalism and courtesy far above the norm, but what I liked best was his positive, upbeat manner!

The best

I have had a lot of Doctors in my time, this is by far one of my favorites. He gives you a sense that not only does he know what he is doing but he actually cares about doing it well. I had a bone graft done by him as well as an augmentation to that site, for teeth implants. Among the surgeries I have had these two were the smoothest in terms of recovery and best for success. Having had two prior failed bone graftings from the University of Michigan I decided it was time to stop wasting money and taking on needless pain. So i switched to Doctor Schmakel at my dentists recommendations and that was one of the best things i could have done short of winning the power ball. Appointments are a breeze and the Doctor and his staff are very trustworthy. His office doesn't take Blue cross directly, meaning you'll have to pay out of pocket, but they will send the information upon request to Blue cross so you can get a reimbursement. My reimbursement took months but going to this Doctor was well worth it. Oh and don't let Vitals profile picture fool you, he is very professional and kind in person. Speaking as a veteran patient, I wish all my doctors were more like Doctor Schmakel.

Was not impressed! Would not refer anyone to him

Fabulous doctor- highly recommend. Dr. Schmakel and his staff made me feel comfortable during my visit.

Simply Exceptional

Dr. Schmakel removed my teenager son's wisdom teeth, and was exceptional in his care and professional. A definite asset to his profession.

Dr. Timothy Schmakel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bingham Farms, MI.