Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Sehorn
Dr. Timothy J Sehorn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Sehorn is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Sehorn has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy J Sehorn has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Timothy J Sehorn has the following 13 expertise
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Skin Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Dr. Timothy J Sehorn has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Timothy J Sehorn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
Dr. Sehorn performed surgery on me early in 2014. I have a very rare condition known as Achalasia. I have always tried to avoid surgery, but with this I became desperate for relief. He did an outstanding job before, during, and after the procedure. I can not say enough good about Dr. Sehorn. He was amazing and I would highly recommend him. I will always have Achalasia, but the surgery gave me the ability to swallow and live a normal life again. Dr. Sehorn gave me my life back. I will be forever great full to him!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sehorn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Timothy J Sehorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy J Sehorn in this video.
Dr. Timothy J Sehorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.