Dr. Timothy J Shea Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy J Shea?

I have gone to Dr. Shea for years and have never been disappointed by the time spent with me, the diagnoses, his patience, caring...he gives his patients 100% attention and caring attitude during the appointment. My husband also goes to Dr. Shea and feels the same as I do. This man is a blessing to our community. .

Retired

Dr. Shea's main virtue is patience. He listens carefully and does not hurry the visit. In my case, he was willing to try treatment alternatives that made sense rather than pulling out the prescription pad or sending me to a specialist. (The latter was ultimately necessary, however.] They got me out of the waiting room fast, but after the nurse's preliminaries I had to cool my heels a while in the exam room. But that's no doubt because Shea was being attentive to another patient.

Dr. Timothy J Shea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brevard, NC.