Tim Shepherd Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Tim Shepherd?

for the love of money

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

phoney baloney doctor doesn't care and sure isn't a real Christian

Hello..Anyone there?

Posted on July 25th, 2017

What is the deal with this place...I should have known after reading his reviews that this was not the place to go. First of all, I called your office around 2:30pm and the phones went straight to VM, however your voicemail says they should be back by 1:30. Every time I call your office I am luck if anyone even answers the phone..if you don't want to answer the phone why even have one?

Good call

Posted on July 1st, 2017

I have to say his move of no pain meds is smart. People can complain all they want, but it's people like them why anyone in real pain has a hard time getting the meds they need. They complain when there is specialist out there to help them. Dr shepherd cares about us and our well being. Not about making sure these prescription chasers can try and bring down his practice. That's why there are special doctors to help with that. He is great and I respect his vision to not continue to aid these idiots that think they will die with out meds they probably don't even need. Keep it up Doc

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Well...first of all how does a doctor just all of a sudden decide to stop prescribing a certain type of medication...I'm pretty sure that he didn't decide to do that...someone (DEA) probably made that decision for him...also would have been nice to have a heads up..but no problem collecting my co-pay to tell me I needed to go see a different doctor

Unorganized

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I believe Dr. Shepherd is a good Dr., but his office staff is unorganized. They do not know why you are there ever. They tell me I'm paid in full and then I'm not. Lots of turnover different people every month.

out for your money a real slacker

Posted on April 25th, 2017

No one answers the phone

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Called the office today, and after about 20 rings someone finally picked up only to be put back on hold for another 10 minutes. This is not how you run a doctors office...I will be finding another doctor that's for sure!!

No thanks

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Came into the office and sadly was not warmly greeted by anyone, the girl on the phone just put her finger in the air and did not even pick up her head to look at me. I then was put in a room and waited for about 45 minutes before anyone even came in to see me. My visit was extremely short, and I also got a free sermon about God saving my soul. I felt like it was a bunch of rude people who honestly did not know what they were doing. I will not be back

Amazing Providers

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I never feel rushed and they really listen to my concerns

Happy a patient here

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

I previously came from an offic where I would wait 45 min in waiting room then 45 in room. I never complained because I knew they had others to care for. I left due to a move and was referred to Shepherd healthcare office. One thing I loved was the smiling staff when I came in. I had a lot of first timers questions and she answered my questions. When I got in my room it was a matter of 10 minutes and a nice woman,Hero, came in. She explained they all work together for patient care and The doctor was in a room tied up and asked if she could help take care of me today. I loved this. I love how they work together for me, the patient, for my care and health. She ended up bringing him in towards the end of my appointment so I could meet him and go over a few things about my health. It's amazing to see an office work together like this to take care of my health. I let the little girl at the desk know how pleased I was. She let me know how close all the providers work together. They are all their patients not just one person. I know the relief for me knowing I won't have to always try and explain myself, I have a office as a whole in it for my well being. I would think everyone would appreciate this. I never gripe about waiting because that just shows they take their time and answer concerns. Well done Dr. Shepherd.

Former patient

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Interesting office here, went in for weight loss, left feeling like I was at a church sermon, Don't really think it is appropriate for a doctor to preach about God to his patient

It's Ok

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Patient for the past 10 years, and I have seen several different faces come and go throughout my time as a patient. I will say this, although I think Dr. Shepherd is a great doctor, I don't think his office staff is as great. There have been several changes in management as well as staff, and personally the last change seems to be with very rude office staff.