Dr. Timothy V Siepel Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Timothy V Siepel?

Dr.Siepel

1975. Dr. Siepel delivered my first child. I suffered horribly with no medication. A labor of 36 hours. Years later I took my then 11 year old Dr. To Dr Siegel for advice. He told me my daughter's problems were due to my divorce and having moved to many times. I did eventually find a Dr to help her no thanks to Dr Siepel.

My favorite doctor

Although he is not my doctor anymore, it is only because I moved too far away. From my first visit to my last, each visit I was treated courteously and professionally, as were my husband, four children, and even my sister when she needed a doctor. I always have complete faith in his judgment and professionalism. Questions were always fully answered, and I never felt rushed. Although sometimes I had to wait for awhile in the office, I knew it was because someone else had questions that were being answered.

Staff is very unprofessional

SHOULD RETIRE

NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL

Dr. Timothy V Siepel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley, NY.