Dr. Timothy H Silbaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy H Silbaugh?

Emergency room experience

I would recommend Dr. Tim Silbaugh highly. He was thorough in gathering all the necessary information. He took lots of time with me and, while it seemed to take a lot of time in the emergency room, it was evident he was doing all that needed to be done for me. He consulted lots of other doctors on my behalf. After making an initial recommendation, made an amendment based on results of further tests and consultations with other physician. He spent lots of time discussing my options and personally followed up to check on me the next day.

Excellent ER Doc