Have you seen Dr. Timothy C Sitter?

problems following knee replacment

I had a total right knee replacement in August 2015. It was a very difficult situation for me... the levonox (blood thinner) crashed my hemoglobin and such and no one seemed to notice for the three days i was in the hospital until i was ready for discharge.. then i developed a bladder infection that last for months. I was in terrible pain with the knee replacement, my whole leg and foot turned pretty black. The nurse wrote the prescription wrong for my pain meds which gave me less than i needed which was horrific. When i tried to get more it was a problem. I had to go to another doctor in the beginning to get the proper pain meds. I went to rehab as specified and the bend was a constant problem. I am sure i should have had a manipulation to further break up scar tissue. I was released from the doctor and rehab after three months. They thought I was making progress but my flexion started to go backwards after that. This was despite my intense home rehab and and bikram yoga. I called the office and because my insurance changed they refused to see me. I really think Dr. Sitter should have seen me as he did the knee replacement but the whole Methodist group does not take marketplace insurance. I went to another surgeon and he wants to open up my whole knee and was concerned the replacement might night be the right size. If the doctor had just seen me for a follow up i would have been much happier. In talking with other people in the medical field i understand this knee replacement results are about 50/50. I think he is a nice guy but i am really frustrated that if i don’t do another surgery soon i won’t be able to get in and out of my car because my flexion is now 90 degrees, despite my rigorous workout routine. The fact that the Dr. Sitter and the office refused to see me is so upsetting to me. He should do followup with his patients as most surgeons do at least one year after surgery....

If your in pain, Dr. Sitter will know why and share with you how to 'fix' it..... with a smile and pleasant personality. He has 'fixed' me twice.... he can you.

Very kind, skilled, and listens to me.

Miss

I like the fact that the wait time is not long...as for the dislikes where do I start. Once he has done the surgery he will not accept listening to anything else. He has a huge ego and if you dare return for anything he will just take an Xray of his work and tell you it is perfect there is nothing wrong no matter what. The worst of the worst!!

FABULOUS DOCTOR

Over the past 15 years, Dr Sitter has operted on both of my husbands knees, both of my shoulders and my right forearm along with my son's wrist and knee. Could not ask for a better, more attentive doctor. He takes the time to explain what your body is doing and what your options are to fix the problem. NEVER A COMPLAINT

Most insensitive doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Sitter has little or no patience to answer patient inquiries about their illnesses or injuries. If you are unfortunate enough to require a hospital stay under this physician's care, please realize he will be MIA most if not all of the time. He does not come to your room daily during rounds as all other doctors I have used in the past do readily. He makes false commitments that he will phone you at a certain time to answer your quetions and then he NEVER calls. He tells your nurses he will stop by the room and then he just does not show up. When you tell him you have pain during an office visit, he literally shuts down and physically leaves the room, thereby concluding the office visit. He is cold, insensitive and completely inhumane. Please save yourself the mental and emotional trauma that I was unduly subjected to by this physician. Choose another surgeon please!

Over the last 18 years there has been occasion for all of my family members to need to use Dr. Sitter's services. In my opinion he is one of the very best in his field. He is thorough, patient and never makes you feel rushed. He explains with pictures or models how your body is being affected, and offers solution options with answers to questions and concerns. His bedside manner is caring, direct and down to earth. He is an excellent surgeon from minor arthroscopic corrections to joint replacement. I have complete faith in him as a doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

Direct and Thorough

I saw Dr. Sitter after experiencing chronic pain in my shoulder resulting from a fall. Dr. Sitter was thorough in explaining the origins of my pain, possible treatment options and possible outcomes. His personal style is direct, confident, engaging and firm. During our visit he wanted to be sure that I completely understood the implications of his recommendations to my long-term outcome and he encouraged my questions. I greatly appreciated his style and approach.

A doctor, who cares!!!

I first met Dr. Sitter in 2004, he operated on my husbands ankle..In 2004 and 2007 he operated on my both shoulders. He was kind, helpful, and easy to talk to. His PA is always a phone call away. What more can anyone ask for?

Unsatisfied patient

Not a very good doctor. Won't listen to patients when they tell him something isn't feeling right.

Dr. Timothy C Sitter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.